CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

..dance..

Dance. Dance. Dance.
I missed practice this day and i'm expecting that 'Purple Queue' would get mad at me by tomorrow. I'll just have to make it up to them in our next practice. It's a good thing we have no class in the afternoon tomorrow. Actually, my parents nor my brother doesn't know about this whole dance thing. I was restricted by my dad to enter extra-curricular activities nor dances. But i really can't help it. It's my nature. It's what i do since i was little. It's just who i am. I'm so confused. I hope tomorrow will be a great day for me.

5 comments:

megan asakura said...

Hi Ree Anne!

Nice un poem mo

Bloody xa!

mukhang Red?
ahaha

aizel said...

shocks! di pla nila alam?

chixie pixie said...

psst. siobe. :))

megan asakura said...

Hui Aizel

COmment ba yan???

aheheh



Nice poem..

Unknown said...

awts...


pinalitan na ah..


hindi na chessboard..


hahaha...



ingat wagi..

^^