CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

..It's just who I am..

I give my parents a headache.
I give some boys a heartache.
I share my secrets with my brother.
But sometimes he says, "Why bother?"

They say I'm cheerful,
But sometimes I'm used to be fearful.
People see me as I'm always happy.
Well, in fact, inside, I'm pretty lonely.

I can always be active,
But sometimes I tend to be talkative.
I used to be noisy,
But sometimes I tend to be lazy.

I love babies,
But I hate creepy crawlies.
I love singing,
But it would be better if I'll be dancing.

I love blueberries and cherries,
But I opt to eat strawberries.
I love chocolate drops.
It makes me wanna 'pop'.

I hate copycats.
It's like a cat chasing the rat.
I hate liars.
especially devils pretending to be friars.

17 comments:

aizel said...

nice..^^

♦PongeE♦ said...

...who are you?! haha..joke lng.. :P
...haha..rhyming man gaud...

chixie pixie said...

I love blueberries and cherries,
But I opt to eat strawberries.
I love chocolate drops.
It makes me wanna 'pop'.

charlotte was soo mad at us.
when i help yuu mad ur poem :))
hahaha lahat kxe ng idea ko gusto nia pero seu ko binibigay :P

claps sis. nice :))

Itchigo said...

nyc

napaka colorful.

Greggi LeaƱo said...

Confession of bunso issue....

nice work ;)

lottie said...

cool! akin sana ean! :DD tsk!

§↑bUns0 isSue↓§ said...

aizel: thanks. :D

ma: ancna gad se.. =p

achi: okia. ganyan na tlga yan! :D

daryl: ty!XD

kuya greg: lasang! XP

cha: bleh! =p

Unknown said...

hmm....


anu ba..

la masabi eh..


nice xa..


hehe


talented ka talaga...


gaya ng kuya and ate muh..



pati na rin ung parents muh..


ako lang ata sa issue fam ung walang ka talent talent..


hehe..


nic e..

totoo lang..

^^

Jamille_Q. said...

hi reean

nice poem you got there!

God Bless and happy hearts day..

Anonymous said...

ahaha. thanks for the comment. ^^

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

awesome! :D
i like it. :D
*applause

comment on my other posts too. :)
thanks

Unknown said...

nice poem glan! ;d slmt sa comment. :))

Anonymous said...

bunso ba????haha...nice..



sige.thanks sa comment..haha..

|.|Princesse de Fraises|.| said...

I shall *clap* for you.

>.<

CHUU NOT KNOW MEH~

But if you do, comment me back. Onegai! ;_;

Sinful said...

nc poem
comment din sa akin

SHANI said...

Glanery, nice poem. nagarhyme tlga xa. wow.

*applause

Chelzie said...

nice ree!!! comment back ha..tnx!!!